RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
RECEIPT OF GOODS
Customers will be responsible for immediate examination of the Goods upon arrival at their destination and will be taken to have accepted any Goods received by them as being in accordance with its order unless it notifies the Company in writing of its claim, within 30 days from the date that the order is collected.
RETURN OF GOODS
The Customer must contact the Company first before returning an item. All Goods for return will be inspected by a representative of the Company prior to the Company accepting any obligation for the return of the Goods. Requests for refund or exchange will be managed by the Company’s quality control department. They will assess the condition of the returned item and only unworn items in their original condition and packaging will be accepted.
GOODS NOT ACCEPTED
- Are merely the subject of general wear and tear damage
- Have been altered, engraved, resized or modified
- Are returned outside of the specified return timeframes
- Are not returned in their original condition and packaging
- Sale Items
- Items missing their GIA certification